Lift or lift with implant? Submuscular or subfascial? (Photos)

I like the size of my breasts, except that one is bigger than the other. I just would like them to be perky and sitting like implants do. I'm curious if a lift would get me my desired look or lift with implant. Also curious about subfascial vs submuscular for my case. Attached pic of myself and of what I would like my results to be.

Breast lift vs Breast lift with implant

You will benefit from a lift alone.  The only possible benefit of placing an implant would be to gain additional fullness in the upper portion of the breast beyond natural.  Based on the photo you showed, her breasts appear to be significantly smaller than yours.  Natural breast and augmented breasts behave a little differently with time.  It would be best to have a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery to get information.

Lift or lift with implant? Submuscular or subfascial?

Thank you for your question.  You have adequate breast tissue and a breast lift alone without implants will improve the shape of your breast, lift the nipple areola and make the breast look more "perky". 

Breast lift, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

To perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Why did my Plastic Surgeon use smaller Implants? Can I have a second surgery?

Appears you might need just a full lift. But understand your wish pic is ONLY implants no scars! Adding small implant sub muscular would be my guess.....

Breasts

A lift with an implant under the muscle for upper fill should give the results you desire.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Lift or lift with implant under or over

Thanks for your question.

First, breasts which have fallen as much as yours that are treated with an implant under the muscle create what is called a "snoopy dog" deformity. It is a fullness of the upper breast where the nipple is hanging down below. You do not want that.

The photos you show as desirable are reasonable if you select the correctly sized 410 style implant and have a lift of the nipple areola.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. If you'd like to increase your breast size you could do so easily at the same time with an implant. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift alone or with implants?

Thank you for your question. You would definitely benefit from a breast lift, which reduces the skin envelope while reshaping the breast tissue into a more youthful and perky shape.  Sometimes implants can also be added for more volume, but in your case you have good volume so wont be needing implants.  I would recommend a vertical (lollipop) technique which can elevate and improve the position of the nipples, reshape breast volume, and improve symmetry.  Breast lift is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results in a variety of breasts types. Most important is a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon regarding this procedure. Don’t settle for less!