What kind of lift is best for me? Benelli lift (donut) lift or lollipop lift? (photos)

Hello Is benelli lift appropriate for me or the lollipop lift? Also i want to get nipple reduction with the lift and the implants? Will it effect breast feeding in future when I have kids? Nipple reduction, implants and lift. A lift because I have been told I do need one and the donut lift is best for me. And the implants which one is best for me? Silicone gummy bear-smooth round or the textured silicone?Last, I do want to achieve that very close together full breasts look. Thank you so much!

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 300-400ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

What kind of lift is best for me? Benelli lift (donut) lift or lollipop lift?

I would suggest textured silicone round implants, under the muscle with a lollipop lift to give you a better shape compared to a donut lift.

Julio Garcia, MD

Lift

Due to your constricted lower pole, it would probably be best to do a Benelli lift to raise the position of the nipples and place a moderately sized smooth implant in the dual plane (partly under the muscle).  

Thank you for your question.  And in personal examination and consultation is necessary for proper  answer.  However based on your photos I believe he will need a breast lift with a vertical component such as a lollipop lift.

The breast lift requires incision around the areola and could result in injury to the ducts feeding into the nipple from the breast gland.  If this occurs it could interfere with the ability to breast feed in the future.  For more information please read link below:

In my over the internet guess neither, I recommend full inverted T lift. Smooth round moderate profile+ implants

Breast evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, the best shape and contour could be achieved with an implant and a wise pattern breast lift.  I do not ever recommend a Bennelli lift.  Over time, the areola tends to enlarge with a thickened scar.  The other even worse problem is that it flattens out the shape of the anterior breast over time.  A wise pattern lift with an implant can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used.    The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD