I'm interested in a fat transfer BBL. Can I do this while I'm awake? (Photo)

I'd like to get contoured and a fat transfer bbl are any doctored doing this while I'm awake?

BBL with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. Generally speaking, this procedure is best under general anesthesia. You will need to have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to decide what is the best form of anesthesia for you. Usually local anesthesia is best for cases with very little fat removal and transfer. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. The procedure is best done under general anesthesia.
I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.
Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

'm interested in a fat transfer BBL. Can I do this while I'm awake? (Photo)

the risk of general anesthesia is much lower than the risk of trying to
do the procedure under sedation, because with deep sedation there is no
control of your airway. I can tell you that I would never consider attempting it under local-
it would be prohibitively painful for the toughest of patients.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.
Best of luck !!

Rami Ghurani, MD