I am sorry you are feeling unhappy with the results, but you need to wait and let everything settle into position. You may be pleasantly surprised with the end results.
It can be difficult to be patient, but don't let this stress you out. The most important things you can do now is to relax and follow your doctor's instructions.
Hi. In your photos, it looks like you have a lot of post-op swelling.
It's too early to assess your situation accurately.
Once things have settled down, it will be possible to tell exactly what's going on - but this will take several months. Hang in there!
2 weeks!!!! You need at least 3 months healing before even considering revision.... Best to follow your chosen surgeon's advise at this point.........
At 2 weeks post op, it is too early to start planning any revision. Waiting for implants to drop at this point is recommended and using a bandeau is usually helpful. If a revision is in fact necessary, I would wait at least 6 months before proceeding. Patience please, and keep the lines of communication open with your surgeon.
The appearance of the breasts only 2 weeks after surgery does not represent the final outcome so it will be many months before you can assess the result and consider whether a revision would be helpful. It would be best to give it much more time.
I know its hard when things don't turn out exactly as you would like. However, it is far too early to even consider doing anything. You have to let everything settle down before proceeding with any type of revision because you may need a lot less treatment in 2 or 3 months than you would in 2 weeks. Be patient and follow your surgeons advice.
It is very early in your post operative period. There are many changes that occur over a period of 3 to 6 months. I would recommend to wait a period of 3 to 6 months prior to undergoing any surgical procedure.
Sorry you are unhappy but you are so close to surgery. Your results will change over time once the implant settles in its new position and the swelling resolves. I advice patient to wait 6 months for the final result before considering more surgery.