I had a breast augmentation in March of this year. Is this normal for my 3 month old boobs to look like this? (Photo)

Will I need to get my augmentation redone, or should I just wait it out for a couple of more months to see if they change?.. By the way, I got 550cc's

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

3 Month Post Breast Augmentation

It is impossible to say what would be considered "normal" for your current breasts without seeing a pre surgery photo. Your best bet would be to follow up with your surgeon so that he/she can make sure that everything is healing ok. Your implants have gone through many changes in the past 3 months and still will continue to change a little.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation in March of this year. Is this normal for my 3 month old boobs to look like this?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment of your situation and specific advice. Assuming you are complication free (for example, no encapsulation or significant breast implant displacement), then you will be better off giving yourself more time before assessing the final outcome of the procedure performed. For example, waiting an additional three months prior to evaluation will likely be in your best interest. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with long-term.

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  It is difficult to comment without seeing your before surgery photographs but at three months your breasts will still undergo some changes in appearance as they settle and the overlying skin stretches.  Depending on the discussion you had with your plastic surgeon during consultation as to your desired result, I would recommend voicing your concerns during one of your follow up visits so that they can provide you with reassurance.  Best wishes.