I am 5ft tall hoping to get a BBL... I weight 105lb and I'm wondering if it's possible to get this procedure done?

BBL Procedure

Please provide photos or schedule an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed many of these aesthetic procedures on small persons such as you. You and the surgeon need to discuss your body type and the areas where fat can be harvested for transfer to create the BBL you desire. Kenneth B. Hughes, MDBoard Certified Plastic SurgeonLos Angeles, CA

BMI & BBL Part 2

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I have performed BBL in small frame people.  The main questions are do we have ENOUGH fat for the size of the butt you want and the curviness of the butt you want.  At minimum, I would need to see photos.   In person consultations are always best.  
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate?

Thank you for your question. The amount of fat transferred during a brazilian butt lift depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations. If you don´t have enough fat available to transfer to your buttocks then you're not a good candidate for this procedure. Best is working with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  with specialized expertise in this procedure. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon