I'm 4 ft 11 inches 130 lbs. Is 360 cc enough for each butt cheeks (fat transfer)?

For most people with your dimensions, this is too little.  However, this will depend upon your expectations and the surface area of the buttocks.

Depends on your expectations and body measures...

Thanks for your question. 
By giving us your height and weight, we can have a slight idea of your body, but not precisely to tell you the amount of fat that would be required. Why? 1) we do not know what is your desired shape/size of butt and, 2) we are not seeing any photos to have a slight idea of your actual measures.
I recommend you have a consultation to make sure you and your surgeon are on the same page. 
Take good care of yourself, 
Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

360cc's

Hello. Since you are petite a small volume fat transfer may still be effective in creating noticeable results particularly if the fat is placed in right places. Consult an experienced BCPS. 
Be well

DrBurnett#realself100