Can fat transfer to my face give me a younger look? If so, how much would it cost me? (Photo)

I am only 35 and people seem to think I am more than 40, I have been told fillers can help but they don"t last long, and I have been told that because of my workout routine, the body will processes it too quickly, I would like something that can last at least at least 5- 10 years.

Can fat transfer to my face give me a younger look? If so, how much would it cost me?

A thorough  physical exam is needed in order to determine what you are a candidate for. There are multiple both surgical and non surgical procedures available to rejuvenate the face- but best advice can be given during in person exam

Maybe but fat grafts and fillers add volume while you also need elevation from gravity effect. I might offer Fat Grafts with a NOVA LIFT (PDO Threads). Fee $4,000+++ ranges..

Can fat transfer to my face give me a younger look?

If an in-office examination and evaluation determines you are a good candidate for fat transfer, then fat transfer will help restore a more youthful appearance.  Fat augmentation does last years in most cases, but the dreaded aging process continues, so most people will benefit from additional procedures (e.g., fat transfer, laser resurfacing, surgery, etc.) as the years go on.  Unfortunately, thinking in terms of one procedure that will stop the clock and provide a youthful, non-aged appearance for 5-10 years is unrealistic with the current technologies and procedures available in facial rejuvenation.I hope this helps.

Timothy R. Miller, MD