When can I consider exchanging my current implants (485cc silicone) under the muscle for a bigger size in the future? (Photo)

I had my procedure 2 weeks ago and am already disappointed that I did not choose a bigger implant size. (possibly 600 cc). I am happy with the breast lift results, (no more sagging!!) but am not happy with the size. When I wear clothing I feel like my breasts look very "compact" and small...I am 39 yrs pounds, 5'6, 130 lbs.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

When can I consider exchanging my current implants (485cc silicone) under the muscle for a bigger size in the future?

In my opinion, it is too early to intervene at this time. I would give it at least 3-6 months, re-evaluate, and then go larger if needed.

Size

You need to give yourself time to heal, up to 6 months. You may decide that you do like your new look. Remember, this is the size that you and your surgeon selected.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery. Given that you are very early out of surgery, it is quite likely that you are experiencing significant “emotional ups and downs” unnecessarily. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months.   The vast majority of patients with your concerns at your stage in the recovery process, turn out to be much happier two to three months after the procedure was performed.

For example, many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.  

There are no absolute rules when it comes to timing for revisionary breast surgery; in my practice, I ask patients to wait at least six months before making these types of decisions. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome.