If you're a doctor that can give me the results I want, please let me know (Photo)

i am plus size 4ft11 213 pounds i may lose at least 20 pounds but my bmi is 43 to get it to what most surgeons require is 60 plus pounds i don't want to lose that much weight i won't lose that much weight i would like a bbl and a tummy tuck pleeeeeeeeeeeeeessse don't bother commenting if your going to say lose weight im not gonna k i carry alot of weight in my arms and legs check out my pics who is up for the job

Brazillian butt lift with TT

Hello! Thanks for the pictures.  In my opinion you would need a tummy tuck to address the loose skin below the umbilicus as well as the laxity of the abdominal wall along with the localised fat deposits. The abdomen, flanks, back  & thighs can be addressed with VASER for a more complete body contouring. The fat harvested can be injected into the buttocks & hips for augmentation and more complete lower body contouring.

I think some of the wish pics posted by you are unrealistic given your body type, but overall, you would be satisfied with the outcome. More importantly, its great to know that you are motivated for the surgery & ready to loose at least 20 pounds prior to contemplating it.

All the best!

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Yes!

Thank you for your question and pictures.  I would definitely be able to do your surgery.  I would start with a Lipoabdominoplasty and liposculpture of your back followed by fat transfer to your hips and buttocks to give you the shape you desire.  If you want to lose 20 pounds first, that will be fine.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

If you're a doctor that can give me the results I want, please let me know

Thank you not only for your question, but for your candor. I do not think that any PS can give you the end of results that you seek. Firstly, in order to be a candidate for mini-TT you would need to have your upper tummy free of any skin excess. Your upper tummy shows redundant skin and soft-tissues so, if you want a flatter tummy, you will need a full TT. As far as the recontouring concerns, your expectations will be nearly impossible to meet. 

Now for the good news. Your figure and your appearance can be improved! Much will depend on your physical examination but notable improvement is possible. Have a great day.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon