Who's the best doctor at BBLs on thin patients?

Hello! Just looking for a great doctor to do my BBL. I weigh 115-116. I really don't want implants. I'm very squared too so I think a bbl will give me the shape I want. I don't want a huge butt, just something nice that looks good with my body.

BBL's on Thin Patients.

Hello, and thanks for the question. I can't say whether there are doctors who specialize in thin patients specifically, but many of us have been performing this operation for years (I have been doing this for about 15 years). The way we do it has changed over the years as more was learned about how to harvest and inject fat successfully. So the process has evolved with time , and now has become more predictable. However, one thing has not changed--if you don't have enough fat this will limit the fullness of the buttock, and, at 116 lbs, you may or may not get the results you want.I routinely perform BBL's on thinner patients, but they all understand before surgery that they will not have dramatic "bubble butt" after the procedure. I estimate the amount of fat that can be liposuctioned from various areas, and 30-35% of this will actually be available for transfer into the buttock after removing excess fluid and connective tissue. If you weigh 116 lbs, for instance, and have some excess fat on the abdomen and hips and lower back, we may only be able to suction 1000-1200 cc's of fat (and this is purely an estimate, as we have no photos). This would then yield around 400 cc's of fat at best. That would give you 200 cc's per buttock, which is not a huge size difference, but may bring in some fullness in a more subtle way. A more significant augmentation would be in the 350-500 cc range per buttock, depending on your size/height. What may be the best part of a procedure like this is not the fat that is injected, but the shaping and slimming of the waistline.Best to go to a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in BBL's for a complete evaluation.I hope this helps!

Without any pictures provided it is impossible to tell if you are a candidate. I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. Thank you for your question. 

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL candidate

If you don't have sufficient fat on your body then you will likely not have a very good outcome with a fat transfer procedure, regardless of who performs it. Watch this brief video for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD