Using the Derm Wand, but does the Thermage Fraxel help for wrinkles and tightening on stomach? (photos)

Hello I'm 23 yrs old I'm 5"4 I now weigh 103 lbs I had my first baby 11 months ago I just started using derma wand on my stomach and wanted to know will thermage fraxel help with the wrinkles and tighten my stomach up some ?

Thermage and Fraxel for Abdomen

The Thermage and Fraxel are a fabulous combination for tightening the loose skin and rejuvenating this area.  It is the best non-surgical may to improve the appearance.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green