Will this dent and spot ever get back right after bbl? (photos)

Will be 2 months on July 3rd 2016 around 4th week noticed dark spot coming up after bruising went away ..got on antibiotics to get rid of infection also it's a dent in it as well will my butt shape back out with time? I put my faja & The spot is getting lighter but what about the dent where the hard fat is at? Also 2 little spots tried to come up on the other side but I caught that as well and treated it..please give me sum feedback it's not hot to touch just itchy and dent with hard fat

What will my outcome be'?

I'm sorry to hear that you're having complications. I recommend a f/u with your board certified plastic surgeon to address the issue that you could be experiencing.

Thank you for your question and foe sharing your pictures

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

BBL healing

Hello. Thank you for your question.  It usually takes four months of healing before one can evaluate.  During this healing process, a high protein diet with a low carbohydrate component is recommended. 1000 mg of vitamin c (with rosehips) 3x a day, 50 mg of zinc once a day, and 1000 mg a day of L-argenine is also recommended.  Also, regular exercise increases blood flow to the affected area.  Best of luck in your endeavors and healing process!

Sincerely, 
Dr. Fernau and his staff

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Post BBL

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. You may have some fat necrosis where the fat cells may not have taken in that particular area where the spot is located. You should see your surgeon regarding this and to see what can be done to fix the problem. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon