What can be done to correct bad injections and how do I find someone to fix them in another state? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 6
To answer your question:
1. I would start arnica montana for your bruising. Take it in sublingual form.
2. If you want to go to another doctor, I would suggest going on Yelp and Realself and looking at reviews for injectors in your area. If you have friends, you may ask for referrals. Injectors that have experience should give you a specific plan of action on how to handle each problematic area.
3. Under the eyes- the skin is very thin, and there are blood vessels that can easily be broken. It is a very hard area to do without bruising.
Bad injections and correction
I would suggest that you let the swelling and the bruising go away first before trying to correct it. Then I would consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with facial injections to see what areas need to be dissolved. Best, Dr. Green
1. The first is the most conservative option, leave it alone and let it resolve on its own. I know that may be difficult for you based on your concerns, but it will go away over time.
2. Administer hyaluronidase to dissolve the injected products. You need to allow time to let it resolve and then be evaluated to determine a plan for your needed correction.
Finally, be patient, consult with experienced physicians, view THEIR before and after pictures and be comfortable with your decision before proceeding with any corrections. Best of luck and take care.
Please view the link below for more information
Dr. John Serrao
You might also like...
Hylase.... as a reversal agent
As for the corners of the mouth, volume displacement can be made in front of your ear, pulling the corners and heavy lines up. I would not dissolve this area until the results of displacement filling can be seen.
All the best,
Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
What can be done to correct bad injections and how do I find someone to fix them in another state?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.