How many cc's would be required to have a butt like the entertainers Miracle Watts/ Jlo / K Michelle? I am 5'4 & 151lbs (photos)

I am scheduled for a fat transfer this upcoming Wednesday from tummy to butt. I am 5'4 and weigh 151 pounds. My bra size is 36DD just to give you an idea of my entire frame. I am told in Fl the max amount that can be taken out with lipo is 4000cc=8lbs. Please see my pic-does my tummy have 8lbs in itself that would be able to be removed OR in addition to my tummy and love handles are their other areas that i should focus on taking the fat from to achieve the flat tummy, slim waist, big bum look?

Brazilian Butt Lift

To achieve a good result with Brazilian Butt Lift, you need to think of the surgery as a body contouring surgery that will optimize your body.
Therefore based on the pictures posted you need multiple procedures to achieve the optimal results, tummy tuck, with liposuction of the abdomen, liposuction of the entire back and flanks and transferring the fat to the buttock. That will require two surgeries
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

How many ccs would be required to have a butt like the entertainers Miracle Watts/ Jlo / K Michelle? I am 5'4 & 151lbs

I would liposuction your abdomen, sides, and back for 5 liters and transfer up to 2 liters per buttock.

BBL

You look like you have enough fatty tissue in multiple areas to achieve your goals. Good luck with your procedure!