Can carboxy work for hard fat removal?

at To Be Very Hard Looks Like SCAR tissue. I feel embarrassed by the looks. I had several ultrasound done by another surgeon done the area has improved. Not they told me that I should get the carboxy. To break all the rest of the hard fat. I don't know if this will work for that or what will be the out come. I have spent lots of money trying to correct this problem 2 surgery & ultrasounds. Would this work or is there anything else that might eork better. If not maybe a 3rd surgery.

Can carboxy work for hard fat removal?

Thanks for your query. Yes Carboxytherapy does work on hard fat or scar tissue as it helps in building up the collagen. The exact amount of sittings can be decided after examination. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon