Can buttocks augmentation w/ fat transfer alone work for me? (photo)

I had a consultation and was told I needed a lower body lift. I don't think I am that severe, nor do I want that type of scar, and I don't have the $ for it. I can live with the a little droop in my thighs if buttocks augmentation will make my butt more appealing. I don't mind a tummy tuck scar but I nor my husband want a full body scar. I am 5'5 165lbs. Weight has fluctuated due to children and adrenal issues.

BBL

Dear Shea107:  Based on your photos alone, it looks like you are likely a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is really needed to make any formal recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look.  The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience with the BBL procedure to learn more about your options. 

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Fat transfer buttocks augmentation

Fat transfer is a great option to fill and lift the buttock area. It is possible to avoid a body lift. A simple test is to measure the excess tissues in the middle of the back by pinching the skin and allowing the patient to bend. 

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Based on your photo, it looks you could be a great BBL candidate and the procedure would offer you wonderful results. I recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon in person for a discussion of your best options. 

Good candidate for BBL

Thanks for your question
yes you can have great results with BBL alone with or without buttock implants

Can buttocks augmentation w/ fat transfer alone work for me?

You certainly seem to be an excellent candidate for full back lipo with BBL and tummy tuck. 
That combination should help you achieve a very nice silhouette 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

You seem to be a very good candidate for a BBL...

Thanks for your question. 

You seem to be a very good candidate for a BBL (at least by looking at your photos). A side view photo would have also helped to see how much projection you have, but with your uploaded posterior view one I can tell that your body you be greatly enhanced with a body contouring (with Liposuction) and grafting of the harvested fat in your butt, giving special attention to use as much as possible in the upper pole of your butt. 

Also, only by eliminating the lower back fat, the transition from your back to your butt will be more pronounced, which by itself creates a visual effect as if your bottom is perkier and more projected.

Hope this answers your doubt. If not, feel free to contact me. 

Take good care of yourself, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD

I think you can have a tremendous improvement in shape by just redistributing fat.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.