Butt looking smaller after 4 weeks

It had been four weeks since I have had my surgery and my butt looks like it's getting a lot smaller. It looked really big after surgery was that because I was swollen; is this normal.Once it goes down will it get fuller or fluff I'm confused

BBL results changing?

Thank you for your question. You are likely seeing changes as a result of decreasing swelling.  After surgery there is a predictable swelling process that mostly resolves over two months, when the final result really settles in.  

Thank you for your question.Over the first 4-6 months your swelling will start to resolve and your body will change. The size of your buttocks may reduce in size slightly when most of the swelling has resolved and the surviving fat has stabilized. At about 6 months is when you will start to see your final result. Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon