Can I breastfeed after breast reduction surgery? Just had baby #1 and dont want to wait till baby #2 to get reduction

Just had a baby and breasts are now a 36E+ from a 34DD. I have been wanting breast reduction surgery for quite some time but was waiting after baby #1. I want to have another baby in 2 yrs but dont want to wait until after breastfeeding #2 for reduction bc i am extremely unhappy today and have bad back problems. Can I have the reduction now? How long do I need to wait if I want to breast feed #1 for 6 months? Can i breast feed after surgery? Will I still have milk supply for baby#2? want a C cup

Once you finish breastfeeding, you can consider consulting with an experienced Board Certified PS. However, keep in mind that the  breast reduction surgery may compromise your future ability to breastfeed.

Breast reduction

You can have a breast reduction if you desire, but it will be hard to predict whether or not you will be able to breast feed your next child and if you are able how successful that will be alone without requiring supplementation.