With a breast lift, I'm dreading the scars. I scar easily and that will make me not want to get one

Are there any other ways to get a breast lift with an augmentation without that ugly scar from the Areola down to the crease?

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  In short, yes there are other ways to lift the breast without the vertical scar.  One such method is the periareolar lift which tightens the skin around the lifted nipple, but even this type of lift can leave unsightly scarring which can be puckered.  Please be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be best for you.

Miami, FL

Bnreast lift with no scars

First go to a board certified plastic surgeon.You may have pseudoptosis in which case a simple aug may be enough and you may not need a full lift.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

make sure you visit a board certified plastic surgeon. if you do need a lift, there are several ways to preform the procedure. having said that, there are always scars involved everyone scars differently. no one can ever tell you how your scars will heal, so make sure its the right surgery for you and get several opinions. best of luck 

Alternatives to lifts

Thank you for your great question.
Your concern regarding the scar is totally understandable.
It is hard to answer this without photos, but there may be an option for you to consider.
Allergan now has a line of extra projection implants available. You may be a candidate for the use of this implant.
Good luck

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

There are breast lifts that are performed by only making an incision around your nipple areola complex. However, not every patient is a candidate for this type of breast lift. Discuss breast lift options with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Lift with Implants

Hi Rene,
I am glad you asked this question.  It is a common one.  I do not see a photo, so here are some ideas.  A dual-plane breast augmentation lifts the breast with only a short scar hidden in the crease, and not actually on the breast at all. Please put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision. If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane. The video below explains the dual plane internal lift. Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure. All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Breast Lift

I recommend you to perform with a board certified plastic surgeon a breast lift with implants, your lift can be performed in many ways, depending on your breast tissue and measurements, lifts can be performed also depending on the implant size and shape.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD