Where can I get a breast implants silicone under $4000? In Orlando FL

I need this surgery asap and do not need payment plan im looking foward in paying around $3500 the most

Breast implant shopping on a budget

Any place that would offer you implants at that price would require careful consideration.  Choosing your provider solely by price may cause you to choose a practice that cuts corners or is not properly certified.  Even though this procedure has a very good safety record, it is still possible to put your health in danger.

It is highly recommended to seek a provider who is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery when choosing your surgeon.

Silicone implants cheap

You will have a very difficult time finding a good, reputable plastic surgoen that can provide this service for a global price under $4000. The implants themselves are much more expensive than saline. Also you must consider safety of the operating facility, followup, and how complications will be handled. You may find that the "savings" are not worth it. Many patients who go outside of the country ,sadly ,come to find this out!

Breast augment pricing

$4000 is a highly unrealistic price for augmentation with silicone implants.  The implants alone cost approximately $1600.  The surgery requires an anesthesiologist and an accredited facility.  Caveat emptor. If you were to find someone at this price, I would be highly skeptical that this physician would be board certified in plastic surgery.  Obviously, prices vary by the surgeon, geographic location and expense factors.

Breast augmentation

I would recommend when searching for a surgeon to perform your breast augmentation that you take a different approach and base your decision off of the qualification of the surgeon and not the price of his/her surgeries. You can look on the ASPS website for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. When it comes down to it, your health is more important than the cost. If cost is an issue, there are financing options that most practices offer such as Care Credit and you can apply easily online and set up monthly payment plans. Cost differs per location and doctor but I can tell you that the Realself average cost for a breast augmentation is around $6,000-$7,000. To have an exact estimate written up for you I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have this done. Best of luck in your endeavors.Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Where can I get breast implants under $4000?

I would recommend you approach finding a doctor for your breast augmentation differently. Begin with finding a true plastic surgeon. This is ONLY a doctor certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). Be certain this Plastic Surgeon has a vast experience with breast aesthetic surgery. You can base this on recommendations from your other doctors and possibly friends or other acqaintances who have undergone breast augmentation. A plastic surgeon who performs breast augmentation as a large part of his/her practice should have numerous pre and post photos on his/her website. I also suggest you search various doctor rating sites. If you choose a very qualified Plastic Surgeon for your breast augmentation, your chance of obtaining an excellent result which meets or exceeds your expectations is the greatest. Unqualified providers performing a discounted breast augmentation may potentially provide sub par results with an increased chance of compromised results or complications. Correcting these problems would greatly increase your costs in the long run. In summary I suggest you choose a surgeon based on quality measures and not soley on price. 

Thank you for your question. Prices for a breast augmentation are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees.  The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center.  A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the surgical procedure as well as the cost of the implants used.  As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the florida region, but it will be difficult to find silicone implants for 3500.   Hope this helps. 

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Where can I get a breast implants silicone under $4000?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Immediate breast implants for $3500

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

Since the least expensive breast implants themselves cost about $750, you want a major operation including surgeons fees, OR and anesthesia for $2750. I believe it will be difficult to find a qualified surgeon to do this for you. There are plenty of doctors with no surgical training who do breast augmentations out of non-accredited office operating rooms at cut-rate prices. Such doctors have higher rates of serious complications and poorer results.  It is generally more expensive to have good work done - in surgery and indeed, in all fields..

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast augmentation cost

I understand that the financial aspect can be a big concern for patients looking to move forward with a cosmetic procedure.  Costs for breast augmentation can vary depending on a number of factors.  There can be separate fees for the surgeon, facility, anesthesia and the implants themselves that make up the total cost for the procedure.  I would urge you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine whether you are ready to move forward with scheduling the procedure.

Edward J. Ricciardelli, MD
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon