Breast augmentation recommendations? Round, moderate or high profile? (Photos)

I'm wondering what I should get for my BA! I'm 4'11 and weigh 135lbs. The first three picture is of myself my chest measurement is 14 inches across my busy line and I am a 34A and small 34B. I'm curious about how many cc's would achieve a natural small D full C look? I put pictures of what I desire and what I'd love the have! Also I'm definitely getting under the muscle and silicone just not sure what profile. Most likely high profile. But I definitely want a natural look! Suggestions?!

Breast augmentation recommendations? Round, moderate or high profile?

Hi. Looking at your wish photos, one thing becomes readily apparent, they are all natural looking breasts. I'm glad your goal is this type of breast as oppose to the "coconut" fake look. That being said , I feel your expectations are realistic. I need for you to remember that all individuals were created uniquely and that it is impossible to compare your figure with someone else. If you look, the women in the wish photos are very thin and for sure, the photos have been photo shopped. Just beware.

I would suggest around, smooth silicone gel, 425 cc high profile, inserted through an infra-mammary incision in a partial submuscular position. As you do your research, please make sure you look at lots of before and after photos. Is there consistency to the work of that surgeon. Can he/she deliver natural results time and time again?

I am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have practiced in the"land of breast implants", Miami, for the past 30 years. I encourage you to look up the surgeon you eventually select and make sure they have years of experience in performing cosmetic breast surgery. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?
How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

I wish you the best on your journey. I hope that the info provided has been helpful. Should you require any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact our institute. I answer all questions personally, not through patient coordinators or other marketing individuals.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up. Good luck.

Dr. PG

Choosing implants

Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Implants, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
In my practice for cases like yours, I recommend a Breast Augmentation using microtexturized highly cohesive silicone implants, with high projection and considerable volumes 450ml. up to fill the breasts properly, and placing them under the muscle, to get a natural look and long term best results.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast augmentation recommendations

hello

Thank you for the question, as I can apreciatte you have an asimetry in your breats theres one bigger than the other, so I would recommend 400 cc an 350cc to get the desired results.

Best of luck

Disnalda Matos, MD

BA

You have silght breast asymmetry that may be compounded by the augmentation.  It is possible with a saline implant to adjust the volume accordingly to improve this asymmetry.  A smooth round high profile device will give you more projection and a narrower base like most of your wish pics show.  You appear to have excellent soft tissue thickness which makes the subglandular placement a good option.  Best wishes, Dr. T

In my over the internet guess I would go with 450 cc moderate + implants. Understand your wish photos are not achievable since you have very wide set breasts!

Simple Solution

Find the best doctor in your area and they will guide you on your options. Based on your photos this is a high profile 300 plus smooth round silicone implant. At your height and width, that will get you to a C cup without looking too fake. Start with the Doctor tho!

Thank you for the question. There are several steps taken to select a specific size/profile breast implant for a specific patient. The difference between the different profiles of breast implants available have to do with the dimensions (diameter and height) of the implants. For example, the high-profile implant has a greater projection and a smaller diameter compared to the moderate profile implant. The moderate plus profile implant as projection and diameter characteristics that fall between the moderate profile and high profile implants.
I prefer to have a wide selection of implants (all profiles) available in the operating room. I use intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example,
I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link/video, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Patient's often regret decisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX