Can I get bra bulge surgery under local anaesthetic?

I want to correct my bra bilge with surgery but I do not want to go under anesthesis that possible ?

Bra bulge - liposuction without general anesthesia

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

Typically this can be done with local anesthesia but you need to be examined (or at least post a photo) to be sure that this is true in your case. Hope you love the result!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Local Anesthesia for Liposuction

Thank you for your question. Liposuction under local anesthesia is an option for some health patients who only want to address a small area. You will have to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss whether or not this procedure is right for you. It's difficult to give an exact answer without photos or more information. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Liposuction of bra bulge

Thanks for your question. Depending on the size of the area, most patients prefer to have anesthesia with this procedure. I suggest you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a complete consultation and examination. Following the exam, you and your surgeon can best decide which option (local or anesthesia) is best for you.

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Bra Bulge And Liposuction

liposuction is a great treatment for this area however photos are needed to determine if a hi definition procedure or local anesthetic procedure can be performed.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Bra bulge surgery

In most cases, patients will prefer to have anesthesia to go through the procedure especially if it is a large area.  Best of luck.

Bra bulge surgery under local anesthesia

Thank you for your question.  If your bra bulge consists of only fatty tissue, then all surgical options could technically be performed in the office under local anesthesia.  The options include liposuction if there is no excess skin vs direct surgical excision if there is excess skin that needs to be removed.  Non-surgical options include Kybella and Coolsculpting.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons who offer all of these options so that you can choose which option is best for you.  Best wishes!

Can I get bra bulge surgery under local anesthetic?

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  There are a few options available to you to correct your bra bulge, all of which can be performed under local anesthetic.  If your bulge is on the smaller side of excess adipose tissue you can have in-office liposuction performed with nice results.  If you have excess skin that needs to be removed you can also have this done under local anesthetic.  Lastly you can also use Kybella to treat this area off-label.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your exact treatment options.  

Thank you for your question. Without seeing picture I can not comment. Quite few times those bulges can be corrected by liposuction. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Without photos and the benefit of physical exam- it's impossible to give you a good answer.I suggest you seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

Bra bulge liposuction under local anaesthesia

vaser assited liposion of the bra bulge can be done under local anesthesia  some time.e with addition of sedation .. we do regularly at Mumbai India

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon