How does your body feel after you have had the BBL? What can I expect?

I've talked to a couple of doctors, and none of them have described what I've seen on here.. As far as bleeding after surgery or being severely bruised. So I'm not sure what to expect.

Thank you for your question. The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure generally has an easy recovery, depending on the extent of the liposuction performed to harvest the fat. Recovery from liposuction and brazilian buttock is usually 1-2 weeks. Patients may experience bruising and tenderness in the areas where lipo was performed, with very little pain on the actual buttocks. Most patients are able to return to work one week after the procedure. It is best to resume strenuous activities such as exercise four to six weeks following surgery.Hope this helps,Dr. Newall