BBL done with local anesthesia? (photos)

Are there any doctors that would do my bbl under local anesthesia.. I'd perfer someone no more then 6 hours away. And I'll be ready within the next 6 weeks

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

It depends on the surgeons preferred method of practise

Hi There!

You can have a spinal anesthesia, whereby you will be awake but will have no feeling of your abdomen and your buttocks. This is sometimes not the best choice for the surgeon and for the patient, as the surgeon is putting more focus into the patient's’ comfort level. Some surgeons may feel that the are able to get the best results when the patient is not awake as they may feel they have to rush to keep the patient comfortable. It is not impossible, but it all depends on the surgeon's preferred method of practise.

Hope this helps!

Myself would never perform BBL under local anesthesia. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.