Am I a good candidate for FUE hair transplant? (Photos)

This is how my hairline has always been. I feel that it is uneven and thin. It's always bothered me. I would love to be able to wear my hair up or in a headband but I feel too self conscious to do that with the way it looks now. Would it be possible for me to get a fuller, more even and flattering hairline?

Wide forehead

You certainly are a good candidate for a hair transplant given your condition. Your hairline is only slightly receding and with a non-complicated transplant, you can arrive at a natural and esthetically pleasing round female line. 

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline is female

You have a \slightly receded hairline which is easily transplanted to turn it into a full round female hairline. see our galler below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It would be best to see a doctor for a consultation. Note that FUE is a harvesting method that requires shaving your head.

It would be best to see a doctor for a consultation.  Note that FUE is a harvesting method that requires shaving your head.  Many women would prefer not to shave their head for surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon