Am I a candidate for Breast Augmentation?

I am looking to achieve fuller breasts. I am not looking for too big of a size increase, as I already have a good amount of breast tissue. I feel as if my breasts are set low, and was told I may need a lift in combo with the implants. Thoughts? Thank you.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for the question and photos.  If you would like more breast volume then breast augmentation with an implant or fat transfer would be needed.  If you feel your breasts are low currently it may be that you would benefit from a breast lift.  This decision should be done together with your plastic surgeon discussing your goals, breast augmentation options, and breast lift options.

Make sure you have a good idea of what is really important to you and what you're trying to accomplish as this will heavily influence the surgical plan going forward.

Dr Remus Repta

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, yes it appears that you would also benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Candidate

Just based on your photos, you would be a great candidate for breast augmentation, and probably lift. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and discuss all your concerns and options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon