6 days post op lipo TT and BBL, will this crease on my waist be permanent? (Photos)

Freaking out, please tell me this goes away on it's own with time :(

Crease in waist

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend that you have your surgeon perform a physical examination of the area to determine whether it is due to overly aggressive liposuction of that area or swelling. You are still very early in recovery and swelling can resolve faster in some areas than others. Your body will continue to change over the next 3-6 months so I would wait until then to re-assess your results and if you area still unhappy then I would consider a revision or possibly a little fat grafting to the area to fill it in.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 week post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

6 days PostOp lipo TT and BBL, will this crease be permanent?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your surgery. It is difficult to offer definite advice without an in-person examination of your tissues to know if this is a true crease due to the liposuction performed, or if artificially created by your compression garment or asymmetrical swelling following the procedure.  Voice your concerns to your doctor and visit them in-person to discuss your concerns.