5'6", 160lbs. Mother of 2. Looking to have thigh lift/liposuction around knees? (Photos)

Does it look like I have enough fat (from flanks, inner thighs and knees) to transfer to make my buttocks "fuller"?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Liposuction with fat transfer

it is unlikely that those two areas will supply sufficient amounts of fat for a successful Brazilian.

Most likely you should also consider having liposuction of your waist flanks and back.
It appears you may have had an abdominoplasty.

The upper and lower abdomen are also excellent sources of fat but can be limited after an abdominoplasty.
I suggest having several in person consultations to help determine what may be an appropriate procedure for you.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

It might be possible to obtain enough fat from your legs. You would have to be seen in person to determine what is possible.

Lipo and BBL

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.  Seems to me that you are a great candidate for Lipo / BBL procedure.  A thigh lift may not be an option for you.    Have a great day.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD