5'10, 145lbs and seeking advice about the difference between the SRF520 520cc vs SRX580 580cc silicone implants. (photos)

I met with a surgeon for BA that's scheduled soon. The consultation was great & he gave options but I have some questions. The 375cc moderate implant was smaller than I want when tried on. The other options were the srf520cc or the srx580cc. They are both made by allergan & silicone. They don't have the 580's in office to try on and the computer program doesn't show much difference between the 2. Any advice about them? Are they okay for my height? There's not much info online. I can't decide.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  
Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.
Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.
During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Choosing between breast implant sizes

Based on your question, there are a few gaps noted.  There are a signficantly number of implants between the sizes you mention.  You list a moderate profile implant, a full profile, and an extra full profile.  With each change in profile, the implant projection gets more round.  Think of moderate profile as slicing an orange at 1/3 of the way vs full profile as slicing it in half. The profile is more round.  The extra full profile is a little beyond half of a round ball.  Translate this to what it means for your body (increased cup size versus increased width), so narrower but larger cup size.  What works best for you ultimately is something that is within the natural width of your breasts, and a projection that suits your desires.  Hope you have chosen a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Roxanne Sylora, MD

Implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question.I recommend you Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants".
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

5'10, 145lbs and seeking advice about the difference between the SRF520 520cc vs SRX580 580cc silicone implants

With your height, you can accommodate a larger implant and not look out of proportion. There a number of implants to choose from that are between the 375cc and the 520cc volumes, so you may want to consider something in between these two. You are also looking at different styles. The SRF is a full height and the SRX is an extra full height that will give you an even a more augmented look. You want to choose a size that fits your breast dimensions, and is not too wide for you. After that, it depends on your desired post-op appearance.Good luck!