Follow-up Question: 4.5 months after TT with lipo is this swelling or fat?

I had my procedure 4.5 months ago and have not seen a really flat tummy. Doctor said is selling I've been told is fat . Will this improve or this is close to my final results . Please note these pics were taken first thing in the morning It gets worse and hard at night and after long walking . Should I seek a second opinion and a revision ?

Without photos and of course the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to comment accurately. Generally speaking, swelling above the incision site can persist for months. The process of the body adjusting to the new anatomy takes time. Only review of your before and after photos and in person physical exam- will determine the need for a revision.

Yes in person second opinions is in order! Either fly back to Columbia or see local boarded private practice PSs in South FL. My bet is you will need revision surgery. Guys the cheap way is becoming the very expensive way!