Orbital Decompression (3 wall) - I'm anxious to know if it's possible to look normal again? (Photo)

Im about to get OD next week, Dr wants to do 3 wall removal and I dont know if I will see results soon and if it will be beneficial for my eyes and be my old self again. Please help me. My Dr is an oculoplastic surgeon. Im anxious to know if its possible to look normal again.

Orbital Decompression (3 wall) - I'm anxious to know if it's possible to look normal again?

Orbital decompression surgery should be customized to the individual. There is also technique variation among different surgeons. See following link.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon