Do I have enough fat on my stomach area to go larger like Amber Rose, Kim K. or Nicki Manji? (Photo)

I post a question to doctors asking about Bbl and wanting to get a larger buttocks from a fat transfer from my stomach area and love handles only. Although some doctors has response to me and I thank each one for answering my question as honest as can be. I also wanted you to see me in different angles of me. In my eyes I have a small butt and no hips. Do I have enough fat on me because one doctor say 40 % of fat will absorbed and my butt may not look as big as I want to look. I post pic of my stomach.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift . The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Enough Fat For A Butt Like Amber Rose, Kim K., or Nicki Minaj?

You already appear to have a nice baseline volume for your buttocks. As a plastic surgeon who has done many BBLs, I've seen a lot of butts and I would not describe your butt as a "small" butt. It is important to note that for a BBL, it's not just what you add, but what you take away. I've had many patients in whom just liposuctioning the abdomen, flanks, sacrum, and back have created the illusion of a bigger butt WITHOUT adding fat to the buttocks. Treating these areas for you can accentuate the appearance of any fat added to your buttocks and make you look like you have hips. Treating these areas would make your waist look smaller and your waist-to-butt ratio will make you look like you have a bigger butt. Yes, 30-50% of the fat may be absorbed. In the end, you just have to do the best with what you have. You may want to consider adding liposuction of other areas (like the front of your thighs) to get more volume if you do not feel you'll get the results you'll want with abdominal liposuction. Also, remember that how you care for your butt in the recovery period is just as important as the procedure. To avoid flattening your newly injected fat, do not sit, lay, or put any pressure on your buttocks for the first 6-8 weeks after surgery. In my practice, I provide a special sitting roll (NOT a donut roll as that pushes on your butt fat) after surgery so that my patients can sit without putting any pressure whatsoever on the buttocks. Best of luck!

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

You definitely have enough and plenty fat on your abdomen to add to your buttocks and hips.  Also you may want to get rid of the fat on your love handles, for a much tiny waist line. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Do I have enough fat on my stomach area to go larger like Amber Rose, Kim K. or Nicki Manji?

Have you had a procedure done already? If you have never been liposuctioned before, you likely have enough fat in your stomach and love handles to give your buttocks a nice volume increase especially at the lateral aspect as your buttocks have nice projection but is not rounded out on the sides. If you have already had liposuction to your midsection, you likely have scar tissue and the volume of fat that could be collected will not be a fruitful.