What type of surgery would I need? I want to get the extra cartilage taken out of the left nostril to make them even. (photo)

Here's a picture of my nose. What type of surgery would I need done and has anyone had this procedure?

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedure

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening a crooked and deviated columella. A septoplasty is performed to straighten a deviated nasal septum when there is nasal obstruction present in the back of the nose. A septoplasty  is performed to improve airflow dynamics through the nose. For more information about the differences between both procedures, please see the link and the video below

What Surgery do I Need to Achieve my Rhinopasty Goals?

What surgery to I need to achieve my rhnoplasty goals? Based on your one picture and your goals you need to straighten your deviated septum with or without cartilage removal which can easily be determined with a careful examination before your operation.