Had Panni Sept 2015, was told I needed Lipo on upper stomach. If I had Lipo done would I have loose skin again?

After losing 124#'s with my RNY. I had a Panni done Sept 2015. I wasn't happy with my Panni. And I was told that I needed Lipo on my upper stomach due to having fat between my muscle and skin. Now my skin is tight on my upper stomach. 

Tight skin

It is difficult to answer without an exam but I would start by returning to your surgeon and seeing what your options are. 

It could be you have tight upper abdomen from scar . This may be improved  with different treatments, massage or surgery.

It is uncommon for skin to tighten significantly following liposuction alone. More often the skin is too loose and needs to be retightened.

If you are not interested In seeing your precious surgeon look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area that does any patients following bariatric surgery. 

Your bariatric surgeon may have recommendations for you. 

Best of luck

Suffolk Plastic Surgeon