Is a lip lift appropriate for me? (photos)

I am in my late 30's, with a long upper lip (20mm)however, I do have some upper teeth show in the open mouth state. Is a lip lift still possible without looking too toothy or bunny like? I have tried Juvederm which made my upper lip look even longer. I am looking to be conservative and natural appearing. Thank you, thank you!!!

Lip lift

I think a lip lift could be done successfully as long as it is performed conservatively. The goal of course would be to pull enough to give you the change you are looking for without creating an unnatural look or creating an open mouth appearance. The incisions can be very well hidden so that no one sees the scars at all. Of course find someone who has a good amount of experience with this specific procedure.  

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon