Is there any surgery or cosmetic procedure that can make my cheekbones sunken in like male models? (Photos)

I'm a man with a regular face with not so prominent cheekbones. Is there any surgery or fillers procedure I can get to make my cheekbones really prominent and look sunken in like the ones in the pictures I've provided.

No doctor answers yet