Will my left breast drop and get smaller? (Photo)

My left breast is much larger and fuller. 605 cc in left and 520 cc right. My left breast was a bit smaller before surgery but now much larger to me. My friends and boyfriend say It's noticeable in my swimsuit and look uneven.

Implant issue

Your left implant is larger. If you are unhappy with the size difference then you will need a revision.

Will my left breast drop and get smaller?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Your left breast implant does appear to be a bit larger in size than your right but also is sitting higher on your chest.  If you are within 6 months of surgery you may still see some settling of your left to better approximate your right but breasts are never equivalent in size, there is some discrepancy between each, so hang in there and allow your results more time to mature.  Best wishes.

Just remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. You had preop asymmetries and even though your surgeon tried to correct it, there is no way to guarantee that the two breasts will be the exact same size postop. Larger implants do take longer to settle so best to give your body time to fully heal. If after 6-9 months you are still unhappy, best to discuss ways to revise your result with your operating surgeon. Good luck!