To correct 'bags' on sides of neck after 14 months of liposuction, will more lipo be the best procedure? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
I can understand your disappointment with the results of your procedure. Unfortunately, your photo did not upload. It may be that you have loose skin left after liposuction, or fat left behind. It could be that you need a non-invasive radiofrequency skin tightening procedure, additional liposuction for any remaining fat on the neck, or Kybella injection to dissolve remaining double chin fat. If you have jowls left along the jawline, on either side of your chin, a face lift or Ultherapy would be options. The best way to determine what you need next is to see your surgeon again for an evaluation and recommendation(s).
Correct post-liposuction "bags" on the sides of the neck.
Liposuction - neck bags after liposuction. What treatment?
- I am so sorry to hear your result is not what you wished -
- Without a photo - yours unfortunately did not transmit - one can't stay what is needed.
- It may be more liposuction, or tightening of loose skin or even injection with Kybella - depending on what is causing the 'bags.'
- Be sure also to have your thyroid level tested if this has not been done -
- Low thyroid can make tissues swell - and treatment is thyroid medicine, not more surgery.