To correct 'bags' on sides of neck after 14 months of liposuction, will more lipo be the best procedure? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
I can understand your disappointment with the results of your procedure. Unfortunately, your photo did not upload. It may be that you have loose skin left after liposuction, or fat left behind. It could be that you need a non-invasive radiofrequency skin tightening procedure, additional liposuction for any remaining fat on the neck, or Kybella injection to dissolve remaining double chin fat. If you have jowls left along the jawline, on either side of your chin, a face lift or Ultherapy would be options. The best way to determine what you need next is to see your surgeon again for an evaluation and recommendation(s).
Correct post-liposuction "bags" on the sides of the neck.
Liposuction - neck bags after liposuction. What treatment?
- I am so sorry to hear your result is not what you wished -
- Without a photo - yours unfortunately did not transmit - one can't stay what is needed.
- It may be more liposuction, or tightening of loose skin or even injection with Kybella - depending on what is causing the 'bags.'
- Be sure also to have your thyroid level tested if this has not been done -
- Low thyroid can make tissues swell - and treatment is thyroid medicine, not more surgery.
You might also like...
To correct 'bags' on sides of neck after 14 months of liposuction, will more lipo be the best procedure?
To correct "bags" on sides of neck after liposuction what would be best procedure?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.