I want a breast lift with implants with lipo on the sides of my breast like right under my arm? I also want my buttock filled in

I have parts of my buttocks that are flat from a previous BBL

Breast Lift with Lipo and Fat Transfer

Performing liposuction on the sides of your breasts in conjunction with a lift is very feasable.  Additionally, a revision BBL can be done.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for your question. Without photos it is difficult to give feedback, however these procedures can usually be done at the same time if you are a good candidate. This is best to be answered by your board certified plastic surgeon during a consultation who is comfortable and experienced performing tmultiple procedures at once.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and lipo and BBL

It is possible to do all those things but you would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated and to see if you are a candidate. Best of luck!

Breast lift and implant, BBL, liposuction

You are a person who seems to have a good handle on what you want. All of these procedures are relatively common now and can be done together. I have done this combination several times.Seek out a consult with a plastic surgeon who does these and you like their results. Good luck.

Breast lift w/ implants, lipo and BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. These procedures can be combined into one surgery with great results in the right patient. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

A lift with implants and liposuction of the sides/ back will improve your breasts. The fat can be grafted, depending upon how much is there. We use Vaser ultrasound liposuction for this.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.