Etwo laser treatments are not showing results. Any suggestions?

I have had 2 full face etwo laser treatments to mainly shrink the size of my pores. I have very large visible pores on the sides of nose (both sides) and cheeks. After nearly $1000 I have not seen a difference in my pore size. Why is this? I feel like I am wasting my money. My next treatment I plan to cut costs by doing only a targeted half face on my t zone.

Laser for pores...

Thank you for your question.  Personally, I have not seen great results with RF for pores.  You are likely to see better results with combination of topical retin-a in combination with a resurfacing laser like Fraxel, Halo or Clear and Brilliant.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon