What type of rhinoplasty would I need? How much would it cost? (Photos)

I have wanted nose surgery for the longest time but had trouble making my final decision due to the risks and cost. My nose is not an easy fix and I assume it requires a lot of work. What procedures would I have to go through in order to achieve a slimmer, narrower, and smaller nose? I do not have any specific ideas, so long as my nose suits my face. Additionally, how much would be the estimated cost? I really want an affordable price at least lower than $7,000.

Rhinoplasty

Hi Nina9910 and thank your for your questions. Based on the photos you provided, you are a great candidate for rhinoplasty. With this procedure, you are able to narrow the bridge and achieve an overall refined nose that you desire. I recommend going to a couple of consultations with experienced board-certified surgeons to see what options are out there for you in terms of procedures and prices. I wish you the best of luck!

What type of rhinoplasty would I need?

On the complimentary consultation, I listen to what bothers the patient, then explain various alternatives and specifically what can be accomplished and not on the patient. Then we formulate a plan together to try and achieve that goal. Patients need to be realistic about what can/cannot be achieved. The costs can vary from $2500 to $8000.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

All Rhinoplasties are different, so it's hard to give an exact cost without an thorough exam by an experienced ABPS certified Surgeon.

A Tip Rhinoplasty, Dorsal Implant, or Nostril Reduction might start at $3-5,000. More complex procedures could be ~$6-10,000

Kevin Dieffenbach, MD
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear Nina9910, You would be an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty to narrow the bridge, refine the bulbous tip and reduce the nasal base. These changes should nicely balance your facial aesthetics.  Many surgeons like myself offer complimentary consultations so you will not have any out of pocket expenses while you research surgeons and discuss what options rhinoplasty will provide for you. I would suggest seeking consultation with some experts in the field of rhinoplasty surgery. Have imaging performed to show you the proposed changes and review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results. See some examples in the link below and the imaging process in the video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty for Me

A rhinoplasty can be done to narrow your entire nose and refine your wide bulbous tip. Your asymmetrical wide nasal base can also be improved. Select an experienced surgeon who shows you multiple excellent results in patients with noses like yours. The best is not necessarily the most expensive. While cost is a very important consideration for all of us, buyer beware. The revision of a poorly done rhinoplasty can be devastating and cost a lot more.

What type of rhinoplasty would I need?

You would most likely benefit from strut, tip and dorsal grafting.  But before discussing the technique you must decide on your goals. I recommend seeing an experienced surgeon who performs computer imaging so you can decide together what are the realistic goals for the procedure after he/she has done a complete examine and history. 

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty candidate for slimmer nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish narrowing the bridge line with osteotomies, and  a tip plasty to narrow the nasal to cartilages, with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. An alar plasty involves narrowing wide nostrils. The incisions for the alar plasty are located at the base of the nostrils which accomplishes narrowing them by removing tissue in that location. For more information, many examples, and our current price list, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.  narrowing slightly of your nostrils and width of your nose as well as tip refinement would be needed. The height of your bridge with or without grafts can be discussed and depends on what you would like. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and shop quality not price. Noses are far more expensive when patients have a poor result from an inexperienced surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and photos and I would go on complimentary consultations with experts in your area that use digital photography to show you what can and what cannot be accomplished with your nose and how it would be accomplished.  Then look at photos of similar patients of theirs, compare fees and find your surgeon.

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

In Dominican Republic from 3000 to 4000 dollars

I think you benefit  working on your nasal bones, dorsum and tip, by a closed Rhynoplasty. Recovery pretty fast. In Dominican Republic   a board certified PS   should charge from 3000 to 4000  dollars for a closed rhynoplasty.

Some doctors offer all inclusive packages with surgery and stay at recovery house.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio