What is the time needed in surgery to do a tummy tuck with lipo of flanks and hip alone with brachioplasty?

Combination Surgeries

The time will vary depending on the complexity and amount of work to be done in surgery. This can be planned more exactly after a full examination, but it would be around 5-6 hours. It is always best to meet with several well-qualified plastic surgeons who will offer you surgical options that will be safe and give you the results you desire.

How long would it take to do combined procedures?

Combining procedures is one of my specialties which I do quite frequently. A "standard" tummy tuck" and arm lift and lipo takes about 4-5 hours. I do many bariatric patients after they have lost their weight. I am presently President of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons. My main concern is still safety and getting the best possible result for my patients!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Time of surgery

those procedures can certainly be performed at one time.  You should expect the surgery to last 5 or 6 hours.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Surgery time?

Hello, thank you for your question. The time is approximate of 5 hours for these procedures, it could possibly done in one procedure or two depends on lab work EKg that needs to be done before surgery. However, I would suggest seeking a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss further details. Best of luck.

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Combined procedures

It may take anywhere from 3-5 hours to complete a brachioplasty and arm lift, depending on the surgeon and assistance involved.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Procedure time

Thank you for your question but it is difficult to answer because this is not a cookie cutter answer.  It all depends on how much loose skin there is to remove with tummy tuck/brachioplasty and how much fat to be removed during liposuction.  For this type of question you need to be examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs these surgeries

Milind K. Ambe, MD

hi and thanks for your question. The amount of time needed to perform multiple procedures varies depending upon the patient underlying anatomy and the surgeons experience and skill. Make sure to see a board-certified plastic surgeon and have your surgery performed in accredited outpatient surgery center. That's my buys after my 30 years experience performing cosmetic plastic surgery. Best of luck
Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS,FICSTriple Board Certified Pladtic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS