Was the temperature of my porcelain bridge set too high that it altered the shape instead of just the color?

The lab technician had to change the color on my porcelain bridge . The color and shape totally changed afterwards. He set the temperature at 725 degrees celcius to change color but it seems the shape changed as well. It looks more flat as if they melted . Was the temperature set too high? I will attach 2 pictures before and after. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Altered bridge...#DrSoftTouch

I can not say what the lab did or did not do when making adjustments to the shade of your bridge. If you have concerns about your bridge, the best thing to do is speak with your dentist about this. I always recommend okaying your restoration before it is permanently placed. This way, changes to shape and shade can easily be made by sending it back to the lab. I hope this helps. Click save under my name to ask me more questions in the future.