Which technology is more effective: lipo combined with ThermiTight or laser lipo? Doctor performing laser has more experience.

Liposuction - choosing your surgeon

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.I strongly suggest that you find the most qualified plastic surgeon in your area and trust her/his judgement as to what machines work best in her/his hands.  Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Neck Skin and Platysmal Bands -- VASER Hi Def Liposuction/ThermiRF, Venus Legacy/Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox/Dysport, Kybella

I find that VASER with thermiRF gives the most tightening and contouring than smartlipo or standard liposuction. I suggest seeing an expert and trusting their expertise.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Experience trumps technology every time. Go with the plastic surgeon who has the most experience and best results. Thank you for sharing your question. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park

Gregory Park, MD

Lipo

Thank you for the question and ultimately it is not the technology but the hand holding the device that will get the best result.  So go on complimentary consultations, look at photos, compare fees and find your expert surgeon.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD