What can I do to shorten my face? (photos)

My forehead is too big and my lower face is too long. I hate the distance between my nose and my lips, the distance between my lips and my chin, and the distance between my eyes and my chin. Also, my jawline is weak, too big, round and it points downwards. What can I do?

Doctor Answers 3

High forehead treatment.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
An Irregular Trichophytic Hairline Lowering procedure  is something we developed 35 years ago and will do this very well. However, you should discuss this with a therapist before having any surgery. You r a pretty girl and you have a view that you r not. You can always find someone to operate but you will be starting down the path of trying to solve a distorted view of yourself with surgery. 
I am taking the time to answer this in a hope it will prevent you from becoming a victim. Please see a therapist first. You can have surgery after if there is proper expectation. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

What can I do to change the shape of my face?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There are many things you can do to change the shape and appearance of different parts of your face, including fillers, implants as well as non-surgical means.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Long face treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
There is actually a long dace syndrome, where the mid face is to long in vertical height.  this can be surgically corrected, and is usually done by an oral surgeon.  Consultation with an oral surgeon and getting special facial X-rays will help make the diagnosis and determine if treatment is needed.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.