Would a scar excision be a good option for indented circular acne scar in between eyebrows? (Photos)

I got this acne scar about five years ago. It was a pimple popped which scabbed and without knowing better being young I kept scraping the scab off. Although it's an acne scar I feel like it resembles a chicken pox scar cause of its circular shape? It also is not the same color as the rest of the surrounding skin like usual chicken pox scars I see. In certain lightings it looks deeper and I really do not like the shadowing effect. Would an excision or anything else work to make it less indented?

Acne scar

The acne scar that you are demonstrating will only be worse if you manipulate or surgical remove it. Please note that some blemishes will only become worse if they are medically treated.

Subcision and Hidef scar revision in Los angeles

I would opt for subcision, fillers, fractional laser and ematrix RF sublation to help your chickenpox scar.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

A Great Combination for Indented Scars--Lasers, Fillers, TCA cross, subcision

A combination approach can improve this. I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers, TCA cross, and subcision.  Please see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.