Is it safe to get malar implants, rhinoplasty, forehead lift and liposuction (full stomach, neck, thighs)

I m getting all of the procedures from the same Doctor at the same time. He says it is safe but it sounds too much. Is it too many procedures for one operation?

Can multiple procedures be done at same time?

Yes, multiple procedures can be done safely in one operation. I listen to what the patient wants, examine them and then discuss the various alternatives and what I feel I can do safely and still achieve the best result possible!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

If you need a fair amount of lipo, Florida limits the amount to 1000 cc of pure fat if any other procedure is done at the same time. I would favor doing the facial procedures at the same time since that sounds like around 3 hours and doing the lipo at a separate sitting unless you are more bothered by the lower body contour. Good luck.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Multiple Procedures -- Risk or Reward?

There is more risk with increase procedures , however there is mo chance for reward. I suggest you speak to your physician and trust their decision.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction, malar implants, forehead lift and rhinoplasty? Too much at one time?

Thank you for asking about your plastic surgery.
  • It is possible to do this in one procedure - in the safe limit of 6 hours - if things go smoothly.
  • A lot depends on exactly what needs to be done.
  • It may end up taking too long -- 
  • I believe in patients trusting their instincts - if you are unsure, ask your surgeon to do the facial surgery 
  • And keep the stomach and thigh liposuction for another time.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Multiple cosmetic operations in one session.

Dear MH93, doctors are human beings and they can get tired if they work too much. I personally do not want to perform all of these operations at the same time because I am practicing alone and to do all in one operation may be too much both for me and also for you. Like your doctor I do not recommend it. It is better to listen her/him.

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Surgery limits

This may be a safe amount of surgery and it may not.   It is recommended by the Board of Plastic Surgery to try to limit aesthetic surgery to less than 6 hours at a time.  Also, longer surgeries require extra precautions to prevent things like infection or DVT.  If your doctor is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, they will know these things are try to keep you safe.  If they are not, you should be cautious.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon