Revision Breast lift/Aug deformed low breast area, using lollipop incision from 400/450 cc HP to 500 cc Low profile.

Had a periariolar incision originally as seen in other post, which dropped too low, and we're not appropriate for my chest, now have Low profile by request, 50 more cc's and one side seems to be too tight to allow proper shape also areola too small. Will they drop properly and will a low profile expand areolas a little as I hope?14 days post op

Revision Breast Lift

At this point it is difficult to answer because you only had surgery a few weeks ago.  Your tissues need to settle before anyone can give you solid advice.  I would advice good bra support for the first 3-4 months since you had a lift and right around 5-6 months from surgery is where you can see how things are looking.  Best of luck to you

Thank you for the question and photo but it is too early to judge your final result so try to be patient 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Will change as the pocket matures

Too early to tell but the overall appearance will improve as the pocket matures.  Be patient as the pocket expands on the left, you may be happy with the overall results.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Is my result going to be ok?

Hi and thanks for the question. It's much to early to know how your result is going to turn out. I usually have patients wait 6 months before we decide if anything needs to be done. Your right side like very good. If the irregular shape of the left side is still there months later it can probably be improved by taking out a bit more skin. Good luck to you 

Dr West

Justin West, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon