Is there anything I can do to reduce the size and appearance of my Montgomery glands? (Photo)

I am a young male adult and I love being in the sun. My Montgomery glands have grown increasingly large on my left areola and has caused me to become self conscious. I have gone to my primary doctor and dermatologist before and they assured me it's normal and I'll be fine. However, it's something that clearly bothers me and I want to change the way it looks. Please give any advice on what I can do to reduce the appearance or get rid of them. What options do I have ? Procedures? Costs? Thanks

Areolae - reducing the Montgomery glands

Thank you for asking about your Montgomery glands.
You can have surgery to remove the prominent glands.This will exchange a scar - often a white one - for the glands.If this seems a reasonable exchange - have it done.But the scars will show against the dark skin.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS